Wheat Dosa is one of the healthiest breakfast can be served with chutney or podi. For busy mums this recipe is just for you in morning time. Also attention Bachelors Wheat Dosa is one of your best friend 🙂 Once you come from office, this instant Dosa recipe will be helpful to you to finish your dinner.
To be honest in my family my kids and my hubby does not like Wheat Dosa 🙂 My sons likes crispy white Dosa very much. To over come this I came up with an idea by adding some spices in wheat flour.
As I have added only wheat flour I got my dosa like Uthappam. To get crispy Dosa you can add rice flour too.
- Wheat Flour – 3/4 cup
- Water – 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- For Seasoning:
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger – a small piece finely chopped
- Green chillies – 2 finely chopped
- Coriander leaves finely chopped few
- In a bowl add wheat flour and water . Mix well so that there should be no lumps.
- Add required salt and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan with oil and add all the ingredients under ‘For Seasoning’ section.
- Transfer the mixture to the batter which we kept aside.
- Mix well once again and the batter is ready.
- Heat a tawa and pour a ladle of batter. Spread it carefully as it wont be easy like normal white dosa.
- Pour a drop of oil on the sides and flip it to other side once it gets cooked.
- Repeat it for rest of the batter.
Serve hot with chutney, sambar or Podi.