Pasta is a traditional Italian cuisine mainly contains Durum wheat Flour as main ingredient. Nowadays many different kinds of pastas are available in all leading supermarkets. Common forms of pasta include long shapes, short shapes, tubes, flat shapes and sheets, miniature soup shapes, filled or stuffed, and specialty or decorative shapes.In Italy Pasta served as a main course in all restaurants.
Normally Pasta is cooked with many types of Sauces like Tomato Sauce, Bolognese Sauce,White Sauce, and Pesto.We can add fresh vegetables,Olives,Sea foods such as Prawn and Fish fillet.
I have used Fusilli,which is long, thick,and corkscrew shaped pasta.Also it is a coloured Pasta which looks different. We bought this fusilli type of pasta in spain once we had a chance to visit there for holidays. We found many varieties of pasta sold in all small shops and in markets.
This recipe is easily prepared one in the morning time. Bachelors can try this recipe who are new in cooking. A healthy recipe for kids too as we are adding eggs as a main ingredient. Instead of adding sauces, i have added tomato puree grinded in a mixie.
- Fusilli Pasta – 300gm
- Big Onion – 1
- Green Chillies – 2
- Ginger – A small piece
- Garlic – 5 Nos
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 Tsp
- Tomatoes – 2
- Egg – 4
- Black Pepper Powder – 2 Tsp
- Salt – As Required
- Oil – For Seasoning
- Cook Pasta by adding enough water and drain it using a drainer.
- While cook add a drop of oil so that it wont get stick.
- Heat a pan with oil ,add chopped onion, green chillies and saute well.
- Grind Ginger,Garlic,chopped coriander leaves into a coarse paste.
- Add this paste to fried onion and saute for 1 minute.
- Once the raw smell goes , add the tomato puree and salt.
- Let it boil for a minute.
- Crack the eggs into the pan and stir well.
- Keep the stove in a low flame and let the eggs to be cooked as a scramble.
- Finally add black pepper powder and serve hot.
Fusilli Egg Pasta is ready for breakfast.
Thanks for reading my recipe and it would be grateful if you provide comments and feedback.