Popsicle is all time favourite for everyone especially during summer time. I thought of preparing strawberry Popsicle long time before but got a chance now. Making Popsicle at home is the best way to cool down ourselves in summer.
Kids loves to eat Popsicle and would gobble immediately when they see it. Home made Popsicle are always best, non preservative and delightful to share with everyone. This is the first time, I have made at home. I did not use any sweetener or sugar syrup as strawberry has natural sweetener.
- Fresh Strawberries – 1 Cup
- Plain yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Cane sugar – as required
- Toss the ingredients in blender and pulse until we get smooth mixture.
- Pour the strawberry puree into Popsicle mould and put it in freezer.
- Let it freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Then take it out from freezer and show the mould in hot running water.
- Then remove the Popsicle from the mould and lick it.
Enjoy the taste with your family.