Carrots contain Beta Carotene and fibre content. Since carrots are rich in vitamin A, it is good for improving eyesight. Also it helps to keep our body skin smoother,softer and firmer.
We can eat carrots as raw, juice or in cooked form as they are always a good choice for our health !
Raw carrot juice is healthier when compared to cooked carrots. Fresh juice is always good for kids. Home made fresh juice is always best than drinking in shops.
Yes today with carrots and lemon, I have made an energetic drink especially to beat the heat in summer.
- Big Carrots – 2
- Lemon – Half Squeezed
- Ginger – A piece
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Honey or Cane Sugar – As required
- Wash the carrots and peel off the skin.
- Cut into pieces and put it in a blender or mixer.
- Add a piece of ginger, water and blend it smoothly.
- Now filter the mixture and add lemon extract.
- Add honey or cane sugar according to your taste.