Cheese balls a definitely good recipe for cheese lovers and kids. We can strictly say this is one of the kid’s favourite recipe. It is one of the mouth watering snack for the evening time . Moreover Cheese contains excellent source of Calcium and Vitamin D. Many children do not like milk to drink but they like to eat cheese.
Cheese balls is a great starter for the kitty parties. This recipe is an easy appetizer to prepare.I tried this cheese balls at my home last week. My kids were back from school and they had these crispy balls for their snack time. They really loved it !!!!!
Try this recipe and give me your feedback and comments.
To make dough:
- Grated Cheese – 300 gm
- Bread Crumbs – 100 gm
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
- Rice flour /corn flour – 2 tsp
- Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- finely chopped coriander – few
- water – 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- To make Cheese Balls:
- Oil for deep fry
- Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients mentioned under ‘To make Dough’
- Add water and knead a soft dough as shown in pic.
- Make small balls from the mixture and arrange it in a bowl.
- Keep it aside.
Cheese Balls Preparation:
- Take a pan/kadai and pour oil for deep frying.
- Once the oil is hot, slowly drop the cheese balls and fry both sides.
- Keep the stove in medium flame.
- Flip Flop and fry until the balls becomes golden brown and crisp.
- Drain it with the tissue paper.
Serve hot with ketchup.